Marketing Engineering for Excel: Overview and Use in Business Marketing Decisions.
Today’s marketing environment involves...
- More data than ever
- More computer power
- Global connectivity—24/7
- Less staff
- Fast, fast, fast!
This intensive overview, taught by one or more DecisionPro principals, provides an in-depth understanding of each of the power tools of Marketing Engineering for Excel.
To enable managers to better understand how the computer models in Marketing Engineering for Excel can help make better use of market knowledge in making decisions.
Participants will learn how to:
- Understand and use the computer tools in the ME>XL toolset.
- Apply these tools in their work-environment.
This one-day, intensive program features:
- Interactive discussion of key concepts
- Hands-on experience with the ME>XL toolset.
- Discussion of best ways to deploy tools rapidly and profitably
Who Should Attend
Product or marketing managers or business analysts who want to add a powerful suite of easy-to-use templates and computer tools to their arsenal.
- Tools for Customer Value Assessment
- Tools for Segmentation
- Tools for Customer and Segment Targeting
- Tools for Positioning
- Tools for New Offering Design and Forecasting
- Tools for Resource Allocation
- Using what we have learned.
This workshop starts at 8:00 a.m. and ends at 5:00 p.m. The format will be show-and-tell—the instructor will provide a brief introduction to a common business problem and the tools available to address it. Participants will work along with the instructor in an interactive environment. Participants will need a laptop computer with a Windows operating system (Vista or XP) and Excel XP, 2003 or 2007.