- The Customer Choice model has been enhanced to provide clearer outputs when you use the latent class option.
- A new case has been added (ISBM Segmentation and Positioning)
- The Bass Model has undergone some significant changes*, including addition of more analogous products, updated values of p and q for analogous products, and a more robust estimation procedure. (See http://www.decisionpro.biz/students/current-students/technical-notes/download/5-technical-notes/22-tn08-bass-model-technical-note for details).
- Other changes to improve the reliability and use of the software.
* Due to Bass estimation changes, there will be some minor differences in output between v2.1 and earlier versions. It is highly recommended that instructors update their software to ensure they are using the same version of software as their students (The academic version of software was made available for download August 8).
Instructors: Visit the instructor download page to download the latest version of software.
Students: Visit the student download page to downoad the latest version of software.
Before upgrading, you will need to uninstall the previous version of ME>XL.