- No more struggles for Mac or Chromebook users.
- No more installation difficulties due to different versions of Windows and Excel or to restrictions on installation of “unauthorized” software.
- Conjoint Analysis
- Predictive Modeling
- Price Optimization
- GE Matrix * NEW
- Customer Lifetime Value * NEW
Bass Forecasting Model and Resource Allocation will be available by June 1.
An Invitation to Instructors: Evaluate Enginius NOW for use in any upcoming courses. Enginius currently includes most of the Marketing Engineering business cases in user platform independent form. And additional models and cases are under development! (Note: future Marketing Engineering models and cases will be developed under the Enginius platform only).
To evaluate Enginius, log into your DecisionPro.biz instructor account and click the Test Enginius link. If you do not yet have an instructor account, please request one. Once your request is reviewed and approvied, you will have access to all the Marketing Engineering and Enginius instructor software and materials.
We look forward to your reactions!
Marketing Engineering for Excel (ME>XL) v2.1.1
A (maintenance) release of ME>XL scheduled for the beginning of July. This release will address the following:
- compatibility issues drawing charts with older versions of Excel
- resolution issues with newer versions of Windows and ultra-high-resolution displays.
Additional details will be provided later this summer.
Coming this Summer
- An instructor webinar on Enginius and
- Updated instructor PowerPoint teaching materials aligned to the Marketing Engineering models and to chapters in Principles of Marketing Engineering and Analytics Ed 3.