As uncertainty continues around how COVID-19 will affect the upcoming Fall semester, we are reaching out to instructors to make sure they have the resources they need to manage that uncertainty when teaching marketing analytics. As instructors ourselves, we understand that the upcoming semesters will require greater adaptability than we have faced before.
We designed our latest software and marketing analytics package, Enginius, to provide that adaptability. Enginius includes a wide range of marketing models, business cases, instructor support materials and a textbook, providing a complete learning package.
Enginius is the latest in our series of marketing analytics products developed over the last two decades (Marketing Engineering, Marketing Engineering for Excel, and numerous textbooks). Enginius offers the following features to make your teaching life easier:
- Marketing models available
- Bass Forecasting
- Conjoint Analysis
- Customer Lifetime Value
- GE McKinsey Matrix
- Panel Data Analysis (*NEW*)
- Predictive Modeling
- Price Optimization
- Resource Allocation
- Sentiment Analysis (*NEW*)
- Online platform means there is nothing to install. No worrying about whether your students have Windows, Mac, or Chromebook computers or a work computer that restricts personal software installation. Students only need access to an internet connection and a web browser so Enginius can be used on any computer, tablet, or even a smartphone anytime, anywhere.
- Business cases and data sets are pre-loaded, so students have all the materials they need in one place.
- Ability to use only what you need. Instructors can adopt the entire Enginius package or pick and choose only the software and cases they need for their class.
- A built-in templating system that allows students to format their own data properly to upload for analysis.
- Output flexibility in the form of reports that can be generated online or output as Excel, Word, or PowerPoint files. Students can quickly add their own insights to the documents without having to copy and paste charts and graphs to different documents.
- A wide range of Instructor materials including PowerPoint slides (with teaching tips in the notes) and business case solutions to help you with class preparation.
If you have not had a chance to explore Enginius, please take a look at Enginius.biz to see how it works: https://www.enginius.biz/index.php/quick-tour/.