Marketing Engineering for Excel provides tools to help address the most common marketing problems Segmentation, Targeting and Positioning (STP); New Product Decision; Sales Forecasting; Advertising and Communication Decisions; Salesforce and Channel Decisions; Pricing; and Sales Promotion Decisions. Users will be able to harness the power of world-class analytics to run quick and simple analyses... all from within Excel.
The software is built as an Excel Add-In to simplify use while increasing flexibility. Data is entered via customizable Excel templates so you know you are entering the right data in the right location. Analysis options allow you to quickly run several different scenarios and built-in data screening will highlight any issues with entered data.
- Access software through familiar Excel interface
- Tutorials and sample data sets to learn basic software operations
- Built-in context-sensitive help
- Automatic cell selection during analysis when using our templates
- Microsoft Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, or 10
- Microsoft Excel 2002(XP), 2003, 2007, 2010, 2013 (Not compatible with Office Starter 2010 or online versions of Office)
Software Models Included
- Bass Forecasting
- The Bass diffusion model is used to forecast the sales of a new product or service that has no close competitors. Learn More...
- The Conjoint Analysis model is a procedure for measuring, analyzing, and predicting customers' responses to new products and to new features of existing products. Learn More...
- Customer Choice
- The Customer Choice (Logit) model is an individual-level response model that helps to analyze and explain the choices individual customers make in the market. Learn More
- Customer Lifetime Value
- Customer Lifetime Value (CLV) is a metric of a customer's value to the organization over the entire history of the relationship. Learn More...
- GE/McKinsey Portfolio Matrix
- The GE Portfolio approach evaluates a business on the basis of two composite dimensions: industry attractiveness and business strength. Learn More...
- Positioning / Perceptual Mapping
- Perceptual-mapping helps firms to understand how customers view their product(s) relative to competitive products. Learn More...
- Resource Allocation
- Resource Allocation helps optimize resource sizing and resource allocations across segments, products, channels, etc. Learn More...
- Segmentation and Targeting
- Segmentation is the process of classifying customers into homogenous groups (segments) such that each group of customers shares enough characteristics in common to make it viable for the firm to design specific offerings or products for selected segments. Learn More...